Why should you hire us to sell your home?
We will show you ways to enhance your property in order to get top dollar for it.
We have a pricing strategy that will net you the most money.
We will give you maximum exposure in today's highly competitive marketplace.
We will help you negotiate the best contract to meet your needs.
We will successfully manage your transaction from "Just Listed" to "Sold and Closed."
What is your home worth?
If you are thinking about selling your Albuquerque, Los Lunas, Belen, Corrales or Rio Rancho home, one of the first things you want to know is, what's your home worth in today’s market? One of the best ways to find out the value is to compare recent sales of homes in the surrounding area. A comparative market analysis commonly known as a CMA prepared by a professional Realtor is the best way to determine the current market value of your home or property. All information will be kept strictly confidential. When you are ready to sell your home, listing it with an experienced REALTOR® will ensure that you get the highest market price for your home. Something you may not know.... NM is one of the few non-disclosure states in the U.S. Which means that the sales prices for homes are not public record. That is why most value estimaters on websites are very inaccurate: Zillow and Trulia being two big examples. They just take an average of active prices in the area.... as they do not have the sold prices available to them like they do in other parts of the country. This being said, if you will email or call us, we will be happy to get into our MLS system and run a complimentary market analysis of your home. We will simply need some information about your home. We look forward to providing this to you.
Randy and Stefani will provide your home with immediate exposure through:
• Placement in a state-of-the-art real estate listing database, making your home available to every Realtor in New Mexico as well as neighboring cities.
• Prospecting for buyers for your home, lead follow up and networking with other agents.
• A sign rider with "text for more info" rider in an effort to capture all interested buyers in today's high tech world. They can text a number and have access to all listing information as well as property photos. We can then capture their number and follow up with them to see if they have any interest in viewing the property in person.
• A full color flyer placed in the home with photos and information for the buyer.
• Full color "Just Listed" Postcards that introduces your home to the neighborhood.
• Provide a high quality photos and virtual tour for people to view your home from all over the world.
• Strategic online marketing on multiple websites including ColdwellBankerLegacy.com, Coldwell Banker.com, an upgraded listing on Realtor.com and dozens of other sites such as Homes.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Google.com, Craiglist.com, Visulaltour.com, Propsmart.com, Vast.com, and most importantly SWMLS.com.
What You Can Expect:
• Weekly phone call/email to keep the lines of communication open - we will cater our services to your needs.
• Results-oriented real estate selling system - extensive marketing plan and systems to get your home sold.
• A full time dedicated husband/wife team making your experience the best it can be. We strive to exceed your expectations.
• Successful, hard working agents with over 25 years combined experience and a proven track record of getting things done. With 5 kids between us, we know how to get things done. We also know the value of family and how important that quality time is.
• Updates sent to you periodically informing you of the present status of market activity—in particular, what is selling and for how much, as well as any new listings which may be competition for you.
• Feedback reports emailed/given to you weekly from your home’s showings, letting you know exactly what the agents and buyers are saying. This allows us to make educated decisions on any changes necessary to make your home more saleable.
• Personal contact made by Randy or Stefani to inform you of anything pertinent to selling your home, to check your supply of marketing materials, and set appointments for showings.